In today’s world, you can’t help but worry about a lot of things in life because you will never know what’s coming. However, when life does hit you hard, you should be happy to know that AIA Health Cover is more than ready to help. From your health and financial security to your family’s, this peso-denominated variable life insurance has got it all covered.
What is AIA Health Cover?
AIA Health Cover is the ultimate variable life insurance plan for convenience seekers. This variable life offers a full range of health benefits: protection from major and minor critical illnesses, life insurance coverage, and medical benefits such as hospitalization income and medical expenses coverage. A portion of the product’s premium payment will also be allocated for opportunities to grow an account value, potentially building it until maturity.
Why AIA Health Cover?
i. It Has Everything You Need
ii. It also covers your children
iii. It Improves Financial Health
What Does AIA Health Cover Have?
AIA Health Cover provide you with:
- Life insurance coverage – lump sum cash benefit for your beneficiaries in the event of loss of life
- Major critical illness coverage – lump sum cash benefit paid out upon diagnosis of any of the 57 covered critical illnesses
- Minor critical illness coverage – benefit of 25% of your major critical illness coverage paid in advance upon diagnosis of any of the 34 covered minor critical illnesses
- Waiver of Premium for Critical Illness – a guarantee that you won't have to pay your basic annual premium, rider premiums (except for medical rider, if attached) and special top-up payments anymore upon diagnosis of a critical illness
- Daily Hospital Income –up to P5,000 worth of Daily Hospitalization Income for every day that you're confined, over the course of a year
- AIA Vitality – a total wellness program that rewards you for living healthy
In addition, you can add the following to further customize your coverage:
- Medical Benefit Rider – a benefit that covers medical benefit riders covers your in-patient hospitalization and medical expenses through the Avega health card. Because of its convenient co-pay arrangement, 90% of the bill will automatically be charged to AIA Philippines so that you will only have to pay the remaining 10%
- Payor’s Benefit for Death & Disability – a waiver to pay your basic annual premium, rider premiums (except for medical rider, if attached) and special top-up payments in the event of total and permanent disability or loss of life of payor
How Can You Get The AIA Health Cover Variable Life Insurance?
Get in touch with AIA Philippines’ financial advisors and they will be more than happy to help you understand what an amazing plan the AIA Health Cover truly is. Reach us by phone (02-8528-2000) or our Facebook page.