AIA All-in-one Plus comes with a wellness program that motivates you to live healthier with coverage boosts, exclusive discounts and more
Customize your plan’s coverage with these supplementary benefits
You no longer have to pay future premiums anymore if you’re diagnosed with any of the 10 covered critical illnesses or become permanently disabled
You'll receive PHP 1,000 up to PHP 5,000 per day of hospital confinement due to a covered illness or injury
These are accidents that occur in public transportation vehicles such as commercial bus, automobile, train, monorail, boat, airplane, or ride sharing app over an established land, sea or air route
These are acts of nature such as storm (wind, rain, snow, sleet, hail, lightning, dust, or sand), earthquake, flood, land slide, volcanic eruption, or wildfire
This is a condition resulting from injury or sickness wherein a person is unable to work or earn money from any occupation or business they are reasonably qualified by way of education, training or experience
This is the fee you pay us to protect you and your loved ones for a specified risk in a specified period of time
It evaluates an individual's willingness and ability to take investment risks. A risk profile is important for determining a proper investment asset allocation for a portfolio
We’re partners for life
- End-stage Lung Disease
- Heart Attack
- HIV due to blood transfusion and occupationally-acquired HIV
- Kidney Failure
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Terminal Illness
- Vital Organ Transplant
- AIA All-In-One Plus product is a peso-denominated variable life insurance product packaged with Total and Permanent Disability, Personal Accident, and 10 Critical Illness riders. It provides coverage until age 80 and available in Pay-to-age-65 and 10-years pay variants.
- The contents of this page are for illustration purposes only. Actual terms and conditions are found in the Policy. In case of conflict, the terms of the policy shall prevail.
- This is a unit-linked product. It invests a portion of your premiums in funds that allow you to grow an account value over time.
- The amount of your account value will vary depending on fund performance which may be affected by market conditions.
- Premium period is not guaranteed. In the future, if the account value becomes insufficient to pay for charges, it is possible that additional premiums (i.e. top-ups) will be required to continuously enjoy the benefits of this plan and its riders.
Upon receiving the Policy Contract, you may refer to the document for full details on the definitions, exclusions including the pre-existing conditions, and other limitations. If you decide that this plan is not suitable to your needs after reading the Policy Contract, simply return the document to AIA Philippines within fifteen (15) days from the date when you or your authorized representative received it and we will refund to you the sum of (1) the Account Value, (2) any Policy Charges that have been deducted against the Account Value, and (3) total premiums paid for the attached riders, including Vitality Membership Fee, less any benefits paid by AIA Philippines.
Let’s get the conversation started
Interested in this product? Connect with one of our financial advisors