AIA Future Builder comes with a wellness program that motivates you to live healthier with coverage boosts, exclusive discounts and more
Customize your plan’s coverage with these supplementary benefits
This refers to the accumulated amount of cash that you can earn over a period of time. This amount will depend on what funds you choose to invest your money in
This is a condition resulting from injury or sickness wherein a person is unable to work or earn money from any occupation or business they are reasonably qualified by way of education, training or experience
These are accidents that occur in public transportation vehicles such as commercial bus, automobile, train, monorail, boat, airplane, or ride sharing app over an established land, sea or air route
We’re partners for life
- AIA Future Builder is a variable life peso-denominated insurance product that allows you to maximize your savings potential with the option to diversify investments in locally managed and globally exposed funds. It provides basic insurance protection while providing additional benefits through its optional riders.
- The contents of this page are for illustration purposes only. Actual terms and conditions are found in the Policy. In case of conflict, the terms of the policy shall prevail.
- This is a unit-linked product. It invests a portion of your premiums in funds that allow you to grow an account value over time.
- Premium period is not guaranteed. In the future, if the account value becomes insufficient to pay for charges, it is possible that additional premiums (i.e. top-ups) will be required to continuously enjoy the benefits of this plan and its riders.
- The amount of your account value will vary depending on fund performance which may be affected by market conditions.
Upon receiving the Policy Contract, you may refer to the document for full details on the definitions, and other limitations. If you decide that this plan is not suitable to your needs after reading the Policy Contract, simply return the document to AIA Philippines within fifteen (15) days from the date when you or your authorized representative received it and we will refund to you the sum of (1) the Account Value, (2) any Policy Charges that have been deducted against the Account Value, and (3) rider premiums (if any), including Vitality Membership Fee, less any benefits paid by AIA Philippines.
Let’s get the conversation started
Interested in this product? Connect with one of our financial advisors